Mobile BusinessGrapevine , TX , 76051
Phone: 817-440-762732° 57' 58.266" N, 97° 2' 33.4788" W
What our organization offers:
Subjects / Categories:
Seasons in which we offer activities (select "All seasons" for all):
Serving the communities of Grapevine, Keller, Southlake, Colleyville, HEB, & NRH At Snapology we believe that children are meant to learn through play. When children are engaged in interactive, hands-on learning activities, their creativity flourishes and they show an increased interest in school. We help your child grow up with a thirst for knowledge. How do we do it? Snapology engages children ages 3-14 using LEGO® bricks, K'Nex and technology. While the kids are having fun with familiar toys and technology, we sneak in the learning. Shh, don't tell them it's educational! Snapology is the premier partner for STEAM programs, offering year-round programs in schools, community facilities, and homes. Kids have so much fun in our programs that they don't even realize they're learning!
Snapology offers ROBOTICS & CODING, TECHNOLOGY, STEAM/STEM, THEMED, and PRE SCHOOL PROGRAMS using LEGO® bricks, K'Nex and technology. See our website for current after school/weekend options and to schedule your child's BEST.BIRTHDAY.EVER!
Organization learning resources
STEAM Enrichment - Bedford
Join Snapology for S.T.E.A.M. Enrichment Classes!
We know Virtual Learning is going to be a challenge for all our students and parents, so Snapology is here to help!
Bring your Educational or Social "Pod" of students to our contained classroom for Hands On S.T.E.A.M. Enrichment Classes. Our Classroom is open to reserve for a STEAM Educational Classes built specific to your student's needs!
We will work with you to choose a STEAM and/or Robotics programs that aligns with your student's grade level that will support TEKS Standards as well as provide Social Skill Development emphases.
How Does it Work?
1. View the Fall Calendar & choose the days/location your Pod would like to have class that fits into your student's Virtual Schedule.
2. Enroll One Student from your Pod for each of the days/locations you would like to have class & pay the deposit to hold the day/time frame.
3. Within the next business day, Snapology will reach out to the registered parent to get each student's information, grade level, age and to confirm the specific times for each day.
4. We will work with you to choose S.T.E.A.M. and/or Robotics programs that align with your student's grade level and that will support TEKS learning in Science, Math, and Language Arts along with Social Skill Development emphasis.
5. Class Fee Balance (less deposit applied) will be due by Thursday each week for the following week's classes.
Click Ticket Button to See the Fall Calendar and choose days/locations.
Curriculum & Class Information can be found at https://bit.ly/SnapologyCourseCatalog
$90 price is quote for 1 hr class for a group up to 6 students and can be adjusted based on length of class
Academic - General
STEM - Computers
STEM - General
Early Elementary School
Late Elementary School