GrapeFest® - A Texas Wine Experience
*The event has already taken place on this date: Sun, 09/18/2022
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately.
Things To Do
- GrapeFest offers a variety of Wine Experiences that include different wine tasting opportunities. Visit the Wine Experiences tab to learn more.
- There are many annual events held in the spirit of GrapeFest. Visit the GrapeFest Events tab to learn more.
- GrapeFest is family-friendly! There are plenty of options for kids if you wish to bring them along. From the Carnival & Midway to the Kidz Zone, there is something for everyone. Visit the Family Fun tab to learn more.
Admission Into the Festival
- Cash and credit cards are accepted at all admission gates and coupon booths.
- All bags will be checked upon entering the festival.
- Strollers are permitted.
- There are many different parking options at GrapeFest, including free and paid lots. Visit the Parking tab to learn more.
- Save time by taking TEXRail or a rideshare to GrapeFest. Need directions? Visit the Getting Here tab to learn more.
- Lot 1 - Grapevine Mills - Shuttle drops off at East Texas Street and Smith Street
- Lot 2 - Grapevine Public Library - Shuttle drops off at Hotel Vin
Founders Building- 701 S. Main St.
- College Street and Main Street
- Location: In the parking lot directly behind the Town Square Gazebo Stage.
Lost and Found
- Location: Festival Headquarters inside the Founders Building at 701 S. Main St.
- On Monday, May 23, all remaining lost and found items will be relocated to the Grapevine CVB at 636 S. Main St.
Family Rest Station
- Location: First Baptist Church Student Coffee Shop at Jenkins Street and East Texas Street.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.