- Is specifically designed to give children with social communication deficits a chance to participate in a fun camp-like environment
- Includes drama, team-building activities, funshops and special camp activities throughout the week
- Includes individualized goals
- Incorporates each child's goals into every part of the day
- Is conducted by licensed speech-language pathologists with the support of graduate student clinicians
- Is best suited for children who are fully conversational in home and school environments
Evaluation Requirement: An intake assessment is required for all new patients. The cost of the intake is $50 and is not insurance eligible. To schedule an assessment, please call 214-905-3630.
Cost: $500 + $75 nonrefundable enrollment fee