Junior Player Development (Level 2) Soccer Camp- Summer
*The event has already taken place on this date: Thu, 07/30/2020
Junior Academy Player Soccer Camps follow a three-hour, four-day format, designed to meet the developmental demands of players aged 6-9 years of age who are currently playing in or aspiring to be in youth academy programs. This new training program addresses the challenges faced in academy development and rapidly advances the skills and creative ideas of young players. The training curriculum is based on the Advanced Player Development Model. Each participant will receive instruction from FC Dallas professional staff coaches who specialize in youth development.
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately.
- Complete soccer technical skills tune up and introduction to the functional concepts of defending, attacking and introduction to Goalkeeping
- Players are initially grouped according to age then reassigned based on ability in order to maximize development
- One on one interaction with FC Dallas technical coaching staff
- Official adidas FC Dallas Soccer Ball
- Official adidas ClimaLite FC Dallas Training t-shirt
- Daily skills challenges
- Invitation to an FC Dallas Game
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.