Adapted for the stage by Barry Kornhauser
Directed by Dick Monday
April 18 – May 3, 2020
Recommended for squirmy toddlers and their families
Guess what? It’s The Old Man’s birthday! And the entire audience is invited to celebrate. The Old Man lives a quiet, solitary life. That is, until a mischievous red balloon blows through his window looking for a friend. The wonder and magic of play take centerstage in this charming show packed with hilarious antics and delightful surprises. Great for short attention spans and the wee ones, this uplifting and interactive experience shows how, with a little imagination, companionship is everywhere.
- Saturday, April 18, 1:30 PM
- Sunday, April 19, 1:30 PM
- Sunday, April 19, 4:30 PM
- Saturday, April 25, 1:30 PM (Sensory-Friendly #1)
- Saturday, April 25, 4:30 PM (Sensory-Friendly #2)
- Sunday, April 26, 1:30 PM
- Sunday, April 26, 4:30 PM
- Saturday, May 2, 1:30 PM
- Saturday, May 2, 4:30 PM
- Sunday, May 3, 1:30 PM
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.